Salt Lake City, Utah Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disinfecting Cleaning Service
Capital Cleaning in Salt Lake City offers Coronavirus cleaning for home and offices. This type of cleaning includes a "deep cleaning" with CDC and EPA approved industrial-strength cleaning products.
Not all cleaning services have the training or tools to accurately kill the COVID-19 virus currently circulating today. However, our trained Salt Lake City Coronavirus / COVID-19 cleaning technicians are aware of the proper Coronavirus cleaning protocols to sanitize your home and minimize risk.
Our 6 Point Anti-Virus / Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Service:
- All of our techs are sanitizing all equipment with our disinfectant Alkyl dimethybenzyl ammonium chloride before and after entering homes.
- They are required to also wash their hands before and after cleaning.
- Our vacuums all have HEPPA filters as well.
- All surfaces we would normally "dust" will be wet dusted with our disinfectant solution.
- All areas that have a lot of "hand" traffic, will be sanitized. Namely; light switches, cabinet handles, door handles, counter tops, chair backs, remotes, etc.
- Bathrooms and kitchens are always disinfected each cleaning, and that process will remain the same.
From houses to offices to vehicles and more. We have the right chemicals, tools and plans of action to get the disinfecting and sanitizing job done right. If you're looking for a professional, responsible and affordable Coronavirus / COVID-19 cleaning company in the Salt Lake City area, we are your choice. Also serving Park City.